Monday, July 20, 2009

Battle of the CT (Round 1) and FREE QP

Have you heard? ScrapMuss CT Stars are competing in the Battle of the CT's!! Round 1 has been completed and the ladies created some beautiful layouts using the Nocturne de Fleur kit in this first challenge which was all about white space.

Check out all their layouts here and don't forget to vote for ScrapMuss CT Stars (You don't need to be registered at DSA. Voting ends Tuesday July 21st at 11:59 pm PST)

Here's my layout:

I had so much fun putting together this layout that I created a QP from it. Click on the image to download both versions (with and without the hidden Mickey head). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted for your team! They were all beautiful LOs too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.